Saturday, February 23, 2008

Scytherage: I've finally finished Lost Odyssey

My final impressions for Lost Odyssey, now that I've finished the game.

This is my old "Best RPGs list".

1. Baldur's Gate 2 Shadows of Amn + Throne of Bhaal
2. Final Fantasy 6
3. Final Fantasy 7

This is my new one.

1. Lost Odyssey
2. Baldur's Gate 2 Shadows of Amn + Throne of Bhaal
3. Final Fantasy 6
4. Final Fantasy 7

Total play time: 73 hours
Overall Character Level: 49-50+
Playing style: Mostly completionist; did most of the sidequests except for the Temple of Enlightenment, and the Backyard Battles.

I'm writing a review for this game tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. I just wanted to say, Thankyou! To both you and your wife, for getting it! LO is an awesome game! And it is not getting the credit it deserves. Some of the reviews that are coming out for it have infuriated me to no end at the shear stupidity that the reviewers are displaying. Thanks for being the voice of reason, and lets hope that Mistwalker sticks around to give us more high quality gaming!!!


    -Royce

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reading as well :D I hope that our writing has provided a better, and more fair perspective on this amazing JRPG!

    ReplyDelete