Big Games for June: NINJA GAIDEN II and RACE DRIVER: GRID


Based on my impressions from their respective demos, both of these games will be big hits with gamers everywhere.

Now I couldn't buy both because of budget constraints, and I ordered GRID first and I don't want to cancel that order even if the Ninja Gaiden II demo which came out later on was so incredibly awesome. I really, REALLY want to buy NGII but real life demands that I eat and pay the bills, hehehe. Eventually I will pick up NGII...with the announcement that it's the last in the series, Ninja Gaiden II is now officially an interesting piece of video game history.

Popular posts from this blog

Gamers based in the Philippines: How to get in Xbox Live

Lost Odyssey Theme Song - "What You Are" by Sheena Easton

Tips for new Lost Odyssey players: How to beat Grilgan and Bogimoray