Skip to main content

The Xbox 360 Release List until the end of 2007

The Xbox 360 is on the receiving end of an incredible lineup of games for the latter half of 2007. Here's a list from IGN; I'm not even sure if it's a complete list, and it doesn't cover those surprises like Xbox Live Arcade games or Downloadable Content:

October 23, 2007 Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation
October 24, 2007 Battlestar Galactica Sierra Action
October 28, 2007 Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock RedOctane Music
October 28, 2007 Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock (game only) RedOctane Music
October 29, 2007 Avatar: The Last Airbender -- The Burning Earth THQ Action
October 29, 2007 Cars Mater-National THQ Racing
October 30, 2007 Bee Movie Game Activision Action
October 30, 2007 Chessmaster: Grandmaster Edition Ubisoft Board
October 30, 2007 Naruto: Rise of a Ninja Ubisoft Adventure
October 30, 2007 Simpsons Game, The Electronic Arts Action

October 30, 2007 TimeShift Vivendi Games Shooter
October 30, 2007 Virtua Fighter 5 SEGA Fighting
October 30, 2007 Viva Pinata: Party Animals Microsoft Party
November 5, 2007 BlackSite: Area 51 Midway Games Action
November 5, 2007 Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Activision Shooter
November 5, 2007 Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (Limited Collector's Edition) Activision Shooter

November 6, 2007 Bladestorm: The Hundred Years' War KOEI Strategy
November 6, 2007 Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2008 Activision Hunting
November 6, 2007 F.E.A.R. Files Sierra Shooter
November 6, 2007 LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga LucasArts Action Compilation
November 6, 2007 Scene It? Microsoft Trivia
November 13, 2007 Assassin's Creed Ubisoft Action
November 13, 2007 Assassin's Creed (Limited Edition) Ubisoft Action

November 13, 2007 Beowulf Ubisoft Action
November 13, 2007 Dance Dance Revolution Universe 2 Konami Music
November 13, 2007 Need for Speed ProStreet Electronic Arts Racing
November 13, 2007 Soldier of Fortune: Pay Back Activision Shooter
November 13, 2007 WWE SmackDown! vs. Raw 2008 THQ Wrestling
November 19, 2007 America's Army: True Soldiers Ubisoft Shooter
November 19, 2007 College Hoops 2K8 2K Sports Sports
November 20, 2007 Final Fantasy XI: Vana'diel Collection 2008 Square Enix Compilation
November 20, 2007 Final Fantasy XI: Wings of the Goddess Square Enix RPG
November 20, 2007 History Channel: Battle For the Pacific Activision Action
November 20, 2007 Kane & Lynch: Dead Men Eidos Interactive Action
November 20, 2007 Mass Effect Microsoft RPG
November 20, 2007 Phantasy Star Universe: Ambition of the Illuminus SEGA RPG
November 23, 2007 Rock Band MTV Games Music
November 23, 2007 Rock Band: Special Edition MTV Games Music
November 27, 2007 PopCap Arcade Vol. 1 PopCap Games Compilation
December 4, 2007 Golden Compass, The SEGA Action
December 11, 2007 Madden NFL 08 En Español Electronic Arts Sports
December 17, 2007 MX Vs. ATV Untamed THQ Racing
December 18, 2007 NCAA March Madness 08 Electronic Arts Sports

Popular posts from this blog

More on PS3 Hardware Failures: AICN's Moriarty Hit By BDL

Earlier I posted about how the PS3 is no less susceptible to hardware problems. The issue was dubbed the 'BDL' (Blu-Ray Disc Laser problem) over on Pinoyxbox by the multi-console users in the community. You'd find a lot more information about this by searching for error 80010514 and 80029906. That said, I saw this post on AICN from Moriarty ....apparently he also got hit by the BDL problem. He had the console repaired by Sony, and when he got his replacement, he was hit by another problem: he encountered an issue while updating his PS3, causing his system to get bricked. So now he's had two broken PS3s in a row, and the system has lost his recommendation as a blu-ray player system of choice for consumers: "Regarding Moriarty’s Awesome Non-Stop Blu-Ray Coverage... Or Lack Thereof! Dear Sony... Y’know, some days it doesn’t pay to be a movie fan. I’ve done tons of DVD coverage over the years here at AICN, and it’s funny... I’ve heard some people actually say, “But yo

Lost Odyssey Theme Song - "What You Are" by Sheena Easton

I've uploaded the theme song for Lost Odyssey in YouTube. Check out the video below: At first, I wasn't so into the song but when I heard it in full it grows on you. The song is actually quite beautiful. It was sung by Sheena Easton. With the lyrics from Hironobu Sakaguchi and the composition by Nobuo Uematsu. Very moving song, specially once you understand the lyrics. Below are the lyrics for the song "What You Are" by Sheena Easton When you touch me It feels just like a dream With the warmth that's in your eyes When you look at me I hear your voice beside me It whispers to me I can't hide how it makes me feel The shyness you see I may never Understand how deep it goes But I know how I feel What I hold deep in my heart There's just no way to stop this It's hopeless but true I feel this love More than anything So what more can I do You know I thought I would be much stronger than I am But then I feel the boldness that's inside my heart Just melt aw

Gamers based in the Philippines: How to get in Xbox Live

NOTE: This article has recently been updated (as of August 12, 2006). Singapore no longer lets you input '00000' as your zip code. Please see below for alternate zip codes. So you're a Filipino living in the Philippines with a brand-spanking new Xbox 360. You've heard about all the wonderful stories on Xbox Live. You happen to have a pretty good broadband connection. One day, you try out the Xbox Live sign-up options on your 360, and you find out to your dismay that your country is NOT listed. What do you do? Now, you can probably enjoy your 360 without live at all, but I have to tell you: YOU ARE MISSING OUT. As Peter Moore said in the recent MS Press Conference: "Having your 360 connected to Xbox Live is as vital as having your computer connected to the Internet". He is so damned right. I've been playing on Xbox Live for almost a year now (both on my original Xbox and the Xbox 360). Essentially I found out all of this with a little bit of research, a lit