The Year is Winding Down....

Yes, it's early (September), but it seems for me, for gaming, the year's winding down. We already have so much information on the games coming towards the end of the year that I feel my anticipation for new games is lessening lately. The only game I'm getting before the year ends is Forza Motorsport 3. I'll probably just rent Halo ODST because I'm getting the impression that it's just a quick-cash-in by Microsoft on their storied franchise (It doesn't help that Master Chief isn't in the game....)

I don't know if my enthusiasm for gaming is just waning, or I just feel generally unexcited for the coming lineup, for all systems (PS3, Xbox 360, Wii). Tekken 6....might not get it due to monetary concerns, and I was never a huge, huge tekken fan (I do respect the local scene for it, though). And I realized that I've played so much of Blazblue and Street Fighter IV that I'm thinking I need a break from fighting games in general.

Popular posts from this blog

Gamers based in the Philippines: How to get in Xbox Live

Lost Odyssey Theme Song - "What You Are" by Sheena Easton

Tips for new Lost Odyssey players: How to beat Grilgan and Bogimoray