Tuesday, November 20, 2007

We're now BROKE!

Mass Effect, Assassin's Creed, Virtua Fighter 5....wait, wait, WAIT, we're out of money! :( Damn, there were so many good games that came out this month and last month. Of course we still have to pay the bills....

Luckily, we can rent games from Gamehopper, which is a local game rental service here. Now that I'm completely broke when it comes to the game budget, it looks like this is the best option for me now.

Want to try out their game rental service? Give it a shot and register over on Gamehopper.com.ph

2 comments:

  1. Thanks! I'll check it out. I'm acutally a member of PXB already though I haven't actually been active there. :)

    Hahah.. I agree about your post regarding this month being really hard for games. I've had my eye on Blue Dragon for sometime (I just haven't gotten around to purchasing a copy from DBlitz yet). And now we have Mass Effect and VF5 - I'm still having 2nd thoughts about Assassin's Creed at this time - it got a lot of mixed reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also picking up VF5 but I'm waiting for Play-Asia to release it. It's region locked so I can't simply buy the US version from Data Blitz.

    As for Assassin's Creed, we're picking it up for my brother-in-law and we've somehow found the money for Mass Effect. What a month.

    ReplyDelete