Using Globe DSL? Playing Street Fighter X Tekken? Make a JP PSN Account!

So out of curiosity I made a Japanese PSN account. In sfxtk matchmaking I noticed that, most of the time, players in Japan appear with yellow or green bars. Every other game had 0 to 1 bar. I was getting annoyed sitting there waiting for games on the Ranked Match screen half the time...so I guess this was worth a try....

Making a Japanese PSN account was easy...the form fields are almost the same as the others, and the postal code had no validation so I just put in a lot of 1's. When I looked for games in Endless Battle, all the games that appeared had yellow bars! I was able to play a lot of practically lag free games thanks to this!

Some other positives:
- spectator mode works!
- ranked match fight request occurs very often
-fewer rollbacks

This is on a 2mbps Globe connection.

So if you're on Globe Telecom DSL and are loathing the fact that you always get laggy games from the USA, try making a JP account. The net code really shines on good connections!

I'm on PSN as takeshicastle227....if you're also on Globe, send me an invite.

Popular posts from this blog

Gamers based in the Philippines: How to get in Xbox Live

Lost Odyssey Theme Song - "What You Are" by Sheena Easton

Tips for new Lost Odyssey players: How to beat Grilgan and Bogimoray