World Cyber Games 2008 Games Announced


http://www.worldcybergames.com/6th/fun/news/news_view.asp?keyno=C08031710001

"Official WCG 2008 PC Games:

· Half-Life®: Counter-Strike™ 1.6 (5 v. 5 Team FPS )
· Starcraft®: Brood War™: (1 v. 1 RTS)
· WarCraft® III: The Frozen Throne™ (1 v. 1 RTS)
· Command & Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath™ (1 v. 1 RTS)
· Age of Empires® III: The Asian Dynasties (1 v. 1 RTS)
· FIFA Soccer 08 (1 v. 1 Sports)
· Need For Speed™ ProStreet (Xbox 360 in US & Canada) (1 v. 1 Racing)
· Carom3D (1 v. 1 Casual)
· Red Stone (4 v. 4 Team MMORPG)

Official WCG 2008 Xbox 360 Games:

· Halo® 3 (4 v. 4 Team FPS)
· Project Gotham Racing® 4 (1 v. 1 Racing)
· Guitar Hero® III: Legends of Rock (1 v. 1 Music)
· Virtua Fighter® 5 (1 v. 1 Fighting)


Official WCG 2008 Mobile Game:

· Asphalt 3: Street Rules (1 v. 1 Racing)"

Pinoyxbox has been in touch with WCG Philippines and we hope that there will be a contingent for Xbox 360 titles. I think some of the gamers in the Pinoyxbox community are very skilled at Halo 3, and it would be great if we can send in a team for that game.

On that note, I did play a lot of Virtua Fighter 5 on the Xbox 360....hmm, should I try out for this? I'm currently involved in a major project in real-life, so I'm not sure. At the very least I want to help form up and send a great Xbox 360 team for the Philippines. It would be fantastic if an unsupported country like ours wins for the Xbox 360 competition in Asia!

Popular posts from this blog

Gamers based in the Philippines: How to get in Xbox Live

Lost Odyssey Theme Song - "What You Are" by Sheena Easton

Tips for new Lost Odyssey players: How to beat Grilgan and Bogimoray